10/20/2554

Characters vs Characters v1a (Fix bugs)

Characters vs Characters v1a

Choose from 35 different heroes from anime all to join the battle arena
Modes: -ds, -sc, -bh

LINK DOWNLOAD
Characters vs Characters v1a (Epicwar.com)
Characters vs Characters v1a (Mediafire.com)
Characters vs Characters v1a (Thaicybergames.com)


#--- CvC v1a Changelog ---#

 ### Bugs Fixes ###

 -Items dropped in the middle of the map
(- ไอเทมหล่น ที่กลางแมพ)

Thank's for download ^^ 
By Benzkung
Thanks from Kurogane (BvO 2.08)

7 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. when I use chopper, i cant controll this character because i use guard point (3 times or more)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hey,i can help you with Zoro and Sanji!

    ตอบลบ
  3. Accept my request friendly in facebook,please!

    My name is Fadila Rizaldyn

    You allow me to change your maps?

    ตอบลบ
  4. I accept you as a friend on facebook then.

    ตอบลบ